Thursday, 7 June 2012
Pizza Alternative "Friday Night Stuffed Peppers"
What You Need
Hot Sauce (optional)
Chili Peppers (optional)
How To Make It
1) First, you'll need to brown the beef in a frying pan and place in a bowl.
2) Secondly, cut and clean the peppers horizontally from top to bottom.
3) Thirdly, cut the mushrooms into smaller pieces and mix with the beef.
4) Pre-heat the oven to 350
5) Stuff the beef into the pepper, if using hot sauce place on top of the beef.
6) Pour the tomato sauce onto of the beef. If it spills over to the pepper that's
fine as is will aid in keeping the pepper moist.
7) Place spices on top and bake for 20 minutes or until the peppers are tender