Thursday, 6 September 2012
Need Motivation To Hit The Gym?
1) Watch a motivational video -Youtube is a great resource that is filled with motivational videos that will get your blood pumping. It can be anything from your favourite bodybuilder to a motivational football speech. If this doesn't inspire you somethings wrong: I am a Champion
2) Look at old photos -Look at what you used to be and look in the mirror. This will give you a level of confidence that you've already come along way and it'll lead you towards wanting to do more to reach your goal.
3) Listen to upbeat music -Getting caught up in the beat of a fast pace tune gets you thinking quicker and will get you moving. Try it even during your pre-workout meal as it'll focus you in. Eminem maybe?
4) Remember why you are doing this -With everything happening so quickly around us we can often forget why we are really doing this. Take a moment to pause and really think out why you are taking on this task. Once you have that answered you'll know what you need to do in order to reach those goals and dreams.
5) Make it fun -Having fun and enjoying your workouts is one of the best ways to get yourself to the gym day after day. Soon enough you'll just go second nature as if it's part of your normal routine because you love it.