Wednesday 27 June 2012

Muscle Egg Review Teaser

I'm a lucky guy to have great friends at Muscle Eggs that sent me their new products. I'm very thankful to Muscle Egg for giving me the chance to try their products without  being available for sale in Canada. 


I have a total of 24 egg whites in my diet split between two meals so these will come in handy really quick. Most likely my last meal of the day will be upgraded to these bad boys as I make my omelette. My diet is very clean at this moment as i'm planning out a couple of photo shoots and this will give me that nice little treat to keep my cravings away.


My initial impression out of the box: They look awesome and i don't even know what one to try first.Stay tuned for a full review next week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.