Tuesday 22 May 2012

Product Review: Monster Amino - 9.5/10

It's nice to see CytoSport producing great new products again like Monster Amino. I've tried 6 containers of this stuff now and it's quickly become my favorite choice of BCAA's on multiple levels. First I believe the 8:1:1 ration of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine is important as the bulk of the formula is L-Leucine which is the primary amino acid in building muscle. Unlike other amino acids, BCAA are absorbed directly into the muscle tissue as they are the fundamental building blocks of muscle. The formula is said to be an "Ultra-Concentrated" one that provides a massive 9 grams of BCAA's per serving. For the contents of this product, I say it's a 10/10.

Secondly the wide range of flavors that accompany this product is great. I've tried Sour Apple, Sour Grape, Fruit Punch, and Blue Raspberry and i must say that they are some of the tastiest BCAA's available. My favorite has to be the Sour Apple with the Sour Grape being a close second. The only one i'm not crazy about is the fruit punch, but i guess it's just because it's not as good as the other flavors. In terms of taste i give it a 9/10.   

Price- As with most BCAA's this is a very comparable product to others available in the category. For this I would say its fairly priced and good value for your money. 9/10

Overall I think this is a 9.5/10 and would certainly recommend it for people looking to take their fitness to the next level with a quality BCAA product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.