Sunday 12 February 2012

It's a Lifestyle, Not an After Thought


Motivation for Life
Why do I do what I do? How do I continue to improve when nobody is watching? These types of things are something that you really don’t think about when you’re in the moment and doing what you love. I get up at 6 AM to do cardio because I love it! I eat 7-8 cleans meals a day because I love the diet! I love this life and I wouldn’t change it for a thing! It’s truly a lifestyle that I live by choice and not because someone else told me I have to live this way. Don’t get me wrong, I do sacrifice a lot for this lifestyle but in the end I know I’m better off doing something great with my life.
Over and above all I like the way I look and feel, the confidence and encouragement I get on a daily basis is enough fuel to keep this machine running full out. When something feels so right you don’t question it, you just live it every day. I’m not going to say that this lifestyle is for everyone, nor should it be, but I do believe that you should live with passion and take full advantage of your skills. You have one shot at life, so make the most out of the life you’re living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.