Thursday 26 July 2012

Transition Point Of The Year

It's mid-summer and now it's time for me to switch my focus from "bulking" to "cutting" as I begin to prep my body for the UFE Pro Show on November 10th. The show is now just over 15 weeks away and i'm viewing it as the opportunity to take my fitness career to another level. Everyday since my first Pro Show i've done the little actions day after day to build an even better physique that will be worthy of standing on that stage. The little things along the way are what really count and you guys don't get to see the final product until you see me on stage at the end. I'm in such a better place mentally at this point than I was last year and i'm much stronger to take on this task. I've been very military in my thinking the past month and it's almost like i've been training to go off to war.

The war will begin on Monday and i'll be returning home in November. Each day will be dedicated to doing what needs to be done to get to the final outcome. I plan on bringing my best physique to the stage and know that I need to do all the things mentally, nutrition wise, and physical to make it all come together on the night that counts. I will be strong and return home with my head held high. Until that time I might not be as active on the networks but you can be assured that I will be focused. Thank you to everyone that has supported me on my journey as you are the ones that fuel my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.