Thursday 12 July 2012

Eating Your Protein Can Be Like Eating Dessert

Are you tired of drinking your protein post workout? If you ended up buying a horrible tasting product or simply can't stand the taste of it, i'd suggest you look at eating it instead! I'm a big fan of food and i'd much rather eat my food over drinking it any day. I've always looked for ways to make things different as being on the same diet now for over 8 months can play mental games with you, so eating my protein has been a way to mix it up a bit.

How: Place your protein in a bowl and mix it with a small amount of water. I'd suggest starting with about 5 tablespoons of water and add 1 tablespoon at a time until it becomes a pudding like mixture. Myself I use ISO XP whey protein, but depending on your protein will vary in the amount of water needed. This pudding like protein mix can be consumed straight for a dessert like experience or you can use it as a chocolate dip for fruit. It's not rocket science rather it's a smart way to keep things interesting. Let me know if you try it! Tweet me, email me, or post on my Facebook page. Eat Well, Live Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.