Sunday, 18 December 2011
Yes Please! Healthy Sweet Potato Fries Recipe and Cooking Instructions
What you'll need: 3 Large Sweet Potatoes, 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil, Spices (Ms. Dash Chipotle)
3 Sweet potatoes make 2 servings because they are that good!
I like using Ms. Dash products because they are Salt Free and can be found at any grocery store. (http://www.mrsdash.com/products/Chipotle/13)
1) Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees F
2) Cut the Sweet Potatoes into large fries and place on a baking sheet.
3) Lightly Drizzle olive oil over the fries
4) Sprinkle the desired amount of spices onto of the fries
5) Cook until tender (Should be approximately 30-40 minutes depending on your oven)