Tuesday 31 March 2015

Joining The Winning Combination


The next chapter in my professional career is playing out with The Winning Combination. These guys have shown me nothing but love and I can't wait to take things with them to the next level. Not only do these guys make great NSF certified products, but they are leading the way in new product innovation. Watch out for some really cool new product offerings coming in 2015! They are a widespread consumer brand at the moment and are making incredible inroads to the fitness industry. You can see them supporting amateur events across Canada, so if you see the team out please make sure to stop by and try the products. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me at anytime. Keep in touch with me and all the fitness fun that goes on by following my personal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.