Sunday 3 June 2012

Evolution Of The Sweat With Corey Blog

Now that i'm 6 months into this blogging world with over 115 posts during that time, it's a good moment to look back at everything that i've done to understand what has worked and what hasn't. First of all you might have noticed that the blog received a facelift with a new banner and a couple of minor formatting changes. These are just a couple of the things that will hopefully make your viewing of my blog easiest and more appealing. I've always kept the focus of delivering quality content in my blog postings and that will never change. Offering real world ideas, exercises, programs, and food tips that i've honestly used in my daily life are the things i write about. You get the real me when you read my posting and often if you looked deeper into the wordings and type of postings I do at certain times, you'll be able to read into my life about what is really going on. I write with my heart and express my feeling towards certain topics that make all of us tick.

As I look forward to the summer month and into the fall i'm still very much dedicated to delivering you the same great quality of posting that I have over the first 100 plus postings. I feel it in my heart that great things are happening in my life and I look forward to sharing them with you and to help you on your journey to a healthier, fitter life that will make you happy. Please keep in touch and tell me what you like or don't like. Send me an email at sweatwithcorey (@) aol . com and i will certainly get back to your personally and it it's a broader question i might even write a great article about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.