Tuesday 23 July 2013

ISweat The Left Coast

Having trained for over 6 year now it's taken me from a small town community gym to becoming a Pro fitness model. I've been featured in international magazines and competed in a handful of fitness model competitions. Many things have changed over the years but the one thing that's always remained consistent is my love for bodybuilding. My training has always remained the main focus as I strive to become better every single day.  What can I do with this body that i've created over the year from lifting iron and eating chicken breast?

Now it's time to find out! Over the next 6 weeks i'll be doing a video and photograph series featuring different physical activities that you can find on the West coast of Canada. The series title "#ISweat The Left Coast" will take you on an adventure into beautiful British Columbia  and all that this stunning province can offer. I'll be taking part in activities with amateurs and professionals in their given sport to see if I have what it takes stand with them in their own sport. Let the adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.